All comments

🕐 05-13-18 11:02 PMtorralba posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 100004
This was actually taken with a Zeiss 35mm 1.4 ZM. But the damn M10 thinks it's a Summilux :(
Photo 56451
Lens: NIKKOR 50mm 1:2.
Got it!
Lens: NIKKOR 50mm 1:2.
High voltage.
Lens: NIKKOR 50mmm 1:2.
🕐 05-9-18 6:51 AMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
"Come on, and fight me!"
By: walter
Thank you very much, foongkwonghoi - for your ever so kind *Like* to my image of this actor - The Viking reenactment happens every summer, here in my neighboring hometown, where contestants from all over Europe gather for a week. This one here, is taking his role 100% serious.
🕐 05-4-18 6:46 AMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Yellow Rose of Texas
By: walter
@ kanzer16:
Thank you very much for your well appreciated 'Like' to this image of the "Yellowe Rose"!
Best regards,
Walter from Norway
🕐 04-27-18 6:55 AMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Spring is in the Air and on the ground ...
By: walter
Thanks for the 'Like' - Yuriylux!
Load more comments
🕐 04-22-18 2:26 PMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Family
By: walter
Thank you, hyperfocal - for your kind comment on my image.
Load more comments
Photo 56279
Thank you Jorge.Glad to hear that.Making this picture I wanted to convey the calm and quiet mood of that historical place in the morning.
Load more comments
🕐 04-11-18 2:44 PMakul posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Photo 2027
Charles,

Beautiful shot ! I know it is from 2011, but that makes no difference. It still is a beautiful shot.
Photo 56140
Thank you grzesiek.
Photo 56144
Thank you grzesiek.
Photo 56154
Thank you grzesiek.
Load more comments
Third Beach. Olympic Nat. Park, Wa.
I have some images from Shi Shi., but it's too late to have it posted. You can never predict weather on the coast. It's finicky. I suggest rubber boots for the stretch of the trail between Makah Reservation and Shi Shi. It's 5 miles of mud even in the summer.
Last sunlight hitten the rocks of Alcàntara river, Sicily.
By: jeroen
Very nice, well done!
Load more comments
Photo 56113
Tnx bro
🕐 03-20-18 11:38 AMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
Panorama-stitch (test)
By: walter
Thanks for the 'Like' Torralba - Jorge! Appreciate you taking time to check!
Load more comments
🕐 03-14-18 4:07 AMwalter posted Click to Reply and View all comments
'round the bend
By: walter
Thank you, for your 'Like' - frs6co!
Inside/Out
Lens: Nikon NIKKOR-S Auto 1:1.2 f=55mm.
Photo 17818