All comments

🕐 05-14-10 10:31 PMJT posted Click to view details
Photo 569
Photo by: vertigo2020
I love this. It is the mood of the picture that does it for me. Spooky yet bright. I only wish I could see the top of the trees in the foreground.

Thanks for sharing.
Load more comments
🕐 05-14-10 9:30 PMhaf posted Click to view details
Photo 565
Photo by: haf
To tell you the truth I had a hard time deciding on the spot on how to frame this, but I liked so much the girl and settings that I just shot it like that. I really like the reflection of the other car and the people so I don't know how much the photo woul
Load more comments
🕐 05-14-10 2:09 PMhaf posted Click to view details
Photo 562
Photo by: haf
I shot it with the makro-planar, this is the only Zeiss I own so far (apart from another Cosina made lens - Voigtlander 58mm f/1.4) and I think this site will push me towards buying a 35mm as well :)
🕐 05-14-10 11:29 AMJT posted Click to view details
Photo 557
Photo by: philber
I remember the controversy over the pyramids when they were being built. I think I may have actually been in Paris back then :)
Load more comments
🕐 05-14-10 7:17 AMJT posted Click to view details
Loading Up.
Photo by: JT
No the original 17-35 push pull manual focus.
Load more comments
🕐 05-14-10 4:49 AMvertigo2020 posted Click to view details
Photo 543
Photo by: vertigo2020
Thanks. Didn't have to hang it...was the view out my front window.
🕐 05-13-10 8:45 PMJT posted Click to view details
Weeds
Photo by: JT
I shot these years ago after converting a Zeiss C/Y 17-35mm to Canon mount. The results from this lens where incredible. I wish they still made zooms like that.
Load more comments
🕐 05-13-10 6:00 PMroc97007 posted Click to view details
Photo 542
Photo by: rbfresno
Proof, if any were necessary, that only women should wear ribbed undershirts.
🕐 05-13-10 9:14 AMpierre posted Click to view details
Nesting
Photo by: pierre
Taken with the D80 along with the Zeiss 100mm F/2 Macro ZF. Shot in M mode since it doesn't meter to show exif.
Load more comments
🕐 05-13-10 8:17 AMekk posted Click to view details
Photo 533
Photo by: ekk
lol its probably the cy to eos adapter. i dont think i have it configure to the proper focal length.
🕐 05-13-10 7:17 AMrickperry posted Click to view details
Photo 515
Photo by: rickperry
ZE 50 1.4 Rockland Marine - Maine
🕐 05-13-10 5:04 AMrickperry posted Click to view details
Photo 512
Photo by: rickperry
ZE 100 mp - tungsten lights.
🕐 05-13-10 5:03 AMrickperry posted Click to view details
Photo 513
Photo by: rickperry
ZE 100 mp - tungsten lights.
🕐 05-12-10 12:24 PMrickperry posted Click to view details
OWLS HEAD LIGHT
Photo by: rickperry
ZE 50 1.4
🕐 05-12-10 9:05 AMJT posted Click to view details
Photo 438
Photo by: JT
Zeiss 21 distagon zf on nikon f6 with kodak 160nc.
Load more comments
🕐 05-12-10 8:26 AMphilber posted Click to view details
Photo 477
Photo by: philber
Thanks, Zeiss Man. Yet this is the ZE 50 f:1.4, which is considered by some as "inferior" to the 50 MP. And just imagine how much detail there is in full-res RAW...:-)
🕐 05-11-10 9:29 PMJT posted Click to view details
Photo 474
Photo by: JT
Stitched from 3 images.
🕐 05-11-10 9:21 PMJT posted Click to view details
Full image. See crop
Photo by: JT
See 100% crop of bottom right here:
[url]http://www.zeissimages.com/showphoto.php?photoid=471

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run ZeissImages.

Thanks for your support !