The Church was built between 1907-1923 and designed by Luke Wolski. The founder of the church was Michael Peter Radziwill, from which the name of this part of Prague called Michałów. Initiated the construction of a person's development, and the temple was, however, his wife Maria of Kieżgajłłów-Zawisza Radziwill. The start of construction of the temple comes at a time of ecclesial renewal of life in Poland after the decree of Tsar issued in 1905 by allowing, inter alia, the creation of new parishes.
Ag2Si - AstroPhotography - FujiFilmImages - LeicaImages - NikonImages - SonyAlphaImages - ZeissImages - CameraPeddler
Home - Contact Us - Terms - Gallery by Lens - FAQ - Members - MTF - About - BI - Top - Forums - Market